I have learned several things recently.
- Paul McCartney had a dog named Martha, that he loved mucho!
- Jack the Ripper only had like, 5 confirmed victims. That’s not very many to have made such a name for himself. Just sayin’.
- Jimmy Stewart apparently got his start in showbiz by playing accordion!
- Homemade brownies are insanely good if you undercook them juuuust slightly and then eat the next day!
- Motivation is rarely useful to an individual if it all come from external sources.
Who says you ever stop learning?
Published by Abby
Dabbling in decoratives is an ongoing obsession. I love having a go at This, That and the Other. . . tackling projects that tickle my fancy, hoarding costumes (for the "Someday" that I own a dress-up tea-house for grown-ups) and hosting themed parties whenever I am not immersed in teaching French and Writing to high school students.
In the interest of full transparency, there's something serious you should know: I overuse the ellipsis . . . frequently. Embarassingly enough, it seems to be the punctuation that best captures my stream of thought as it flits off of one subject and towards the next!
View more posts